Doctor of Chiropractic
I am a licensed and board certified doctor of chiropractic and have been helping patients get out of pain and stay well for the past 20 years. I am dedicated to providing quality chiropractic care for the entire family by helping them maintain wellness throughout their lifetime.
I specialize in eliminating problems with the joints, nerves and muscles of the neck and back with gentle procedures called spinal adjustments. We also provide deep tissue massage and physical therapy to relax and heal the muscles, tendons and ligaments of the body. Whole food (non-herbal) nutritional therapies are available to enhance healing and maintain optimal body function.
I routinely help patients who have been injured in car accidents and those who have been injured at work. I have gentle, effective, natural treatments for pregnant women and children as well. If you know someone who is in pain or has not gotten results from other healthcare providers, chiropractic care (including massage and nutritional therapy) may be the solution for them.
I offer a free initial consultation to find the specific cause of a patient’s health problem. I am a preferred provider for many PPO insurance plans that cover chiropractic and massage therapy. I am usually available to see new patients on the same day they call for an appointment.
The following people would benefit from my services:
– People who have neck or back pain and/or stiffness, headaches
– People who have lots of stress that has affected their physical well being.
– People who have been in a car accident or injured at work.
– Pregnant women or women who have recently given birth.
– People with disc herniations, sciatica or carpal tunnel syndrome.
– Adults and children who have been injured from playing sports.